Chances are, if you purchased a modular home, you did so with the intent of also living on a decent sized piece of land. So, we will assume, regardless of the implications therein, that you have at least an acre on which to play. Therefore, we would like to make some recommendations for having fun outside of your modular home.
No doubt your new modular is a marvelous place to spend your time. However, staying inside is not in your family’s best interest. And, though your children are probably hugely thrilled by the potential to utilize best2wheelelectricscooter.com for the purpose of locating a swegway, there are other great options for outdoor excitement available.
Great Outdoor Fun Ideas
If you have been looking for ways to have a good time with your kids, we have some great ideas for outdoor fun. Although you are certainly encouraged to enjoy the niceties of your new modular home, there are times when your family will benefit greatly from participating in some of these outdoor adventures. Here are our top ten suggestions:
- Fly kites– Now that you have the freedom to run on your own property, it is about time you taught your kids the value of patience and the thrill of watching a kite dance in the sky.
- Scavenger hunt– If you are fortunate enough to have purchased a piece of property that has trees, a great idea for that nicety is time spent participating in a scavenger hunt. Read more.
- Canvas Painting– Actually, you don’t really have to get a canvas, you could just buy a giant tarp made of canvas material. Lay it out on the grass outside and let the kids paint away. You won’t have to worry too much about clean up, you can always mow the paint away.
- Picnic– Consider how fun those fried chicken and potato salad adventures were when you were a kid. Give your own children that joy by planning a picnic in your own yard.
- Flashlight hide and seek– Since you will be in your own yard, you should feel pretty confident about the event being a safe one. Plus, the thrill of playing out in the dark will really create enthusiasm in your children.
- Bug Search– In case you haven’t noticed, this new land of yours probably comes with a vast array of insects for your discovery. Besides, kids love playing with creepy crawlies, just make sure you keep an eye on the ones they decide to capture. Learn more.
- Sprinklers- Once again we would ask you to recall your own childhood. Set up some sprinklers and join your kids in the fun as you all take turns running through them.
- Pick flowers– This will involve exploring your property and choosing which flowers you would like to acquire for your bouquet. One great thing about a decent sized piece of property is its general inclusion of native wildflowers.
- Camp– If you own a tent, choose a good night to set it up and spend the night outside. Make s’mores around your campfire and gaze at the stars ‘til you can’t keep your eyes open.
- Shape search– Lay out a large blanket and gather the kids. Have everyone lie down and take turns pointing out what shapes the clouds make.
If you would like additional outdoor fun ideas, click this.